Monday, March 10, 2008

Howdy

After getting highly inspired by Danielle over at Captain Porkchops, I decided to start my own lil' blog talking about all the stuff I find ridiculous. This way too, my friends and boyfriend can get a break from my ranting. Usually it is current events that get me, or silly ideas, it really can be quite random so I am not going to categorize it and we'll see how it goes.

My first topic. The governor from New York. First of all, even though I was born in the state, I had no idea this guy was governor. Name is Spitzer. Which is gross. But most alarmingly, why does he look like a DEMON? Acckkk! Look at his demon eyes! Well, he just got busted for enjoying ladies of the night apparently in our own local town of DC.

So, I think well maybe this is just one demonic picture of him. Nay, friends.Check out demonic Spitzer to the left, where he's wearing his politician frowny face. With his wife who apparantly has had her soul sucked out of her by the Spitzer.

By the way, if you are going to be a jerk and go see prostitute and you are a politician, gee whiz, no better way to go about it then that little town called OUR NATION's CAPITAL. No one is looking for dirt there on political figures, excellent choice.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

AHHH!!! I love it!!! I'm so glad I "inspired" you!!!

Good job!!