Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Dubious GOOP recommendation


I subscribe to the online newsletter GOOP from Gwenyth Paltrow. The idea behind it is that Gwenyth shares recipes and lifestyle resources from her life. I like it. It's simple and classic. Some people find Gwenyth off-putting because she comes off like a snob. I like the fact she doesn't get overly excited with the attention she gets. She and Chris Martin do a good job in protecting their marriage and family from the papparazzi.

I just received my issue of GOOP - ideas for holiday shopping. He-zah! I love finding cool new sites with neat items...Wait a second....

Gwenyth, are you kidding me?

Customized leather is fine, but really?A FLYSWATTER made of leather?

Who is swatting these flies, John Wayne? And do you truly want to step out as a intense killer of flies because that's what people think when you brandish a leather flyswatter with your INITIALS on it.

Do you think that your initials will be emblazoned on the fly carcass as a warning to other flies?? There are a few men I can think of that could even remotely having a chance of pulling this off; one of them being:














5 comments:

Karina said...

woohoo, welcome back! I get GOOP too! I must have overlooked this one LOL

Anonymous said...

I think the Dos Equis dud can certainly pull it off a leather fly swatter

Anonymous said...

LOL Anonymous is me-Sara

Anonymous said...

LOL and I meant Dos Equis dude-not dud.

ara said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail

address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate

with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We

are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an

email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to

discuss this matter.
Thank you

arazeilia@yourmediaguru.com